10.09.2008

Boston Baby Blessing

Baby Boston in his Blessing outfit. I know it was probably a little warm for a full body sweater, but I just couldn't pass it up. And it came with a matching beanie but we didn't put him through that.
The proud parents! Skylar gave Boston his name and blessing. It was very nice!
We thought this was kind of neat. All four sets of great grandparents are alive and were able to make it to the special day! From left to right: G&G Christensen, G&G Weese, Boston, G&G Bywater, G&G White

2 comments:

Norton's said...

Special Special day! Love the blessing outfit. I wish we could have made it. Neat picture of Boston with all of his Great Grandparents!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I'm not sure if you ever met grandma Juanita or not, but Joan looks JUST LIKE HER in this picture!!