10.09.2008

Some of Boston's favorite things to do!

Boston loves outside. Just like every other kid I'm sure. When we go outside, he whips his head around so fast trying to see everything that I think he's going to get whiplash.
He loves going for walks in his stroller. Again he just looks around and talks and grins. He loves it and I love taking him.
This toy I got from a friend at a shower. He loves to play with it. He hits the toys and loves the sounds that it makes!
Boston loves to sit in the rocking chair with his Daddy. Not to mention the other thing that he is doing! EATING!! He definitely fits in the family because he loves to eat. We love this little guy so much!

1 comment:

Norton's said...

All babies must love going outside. There is so much more to look at. Fresh air too. Glad Boston likes going on walks. That is one of my ways to settle Kason down at night. He loves it.